View of Tax Credit Statements (Form 26AS) online
(Requiring one time registration)
What can be seen:
Tax Credit Statement view offers:
- Details of tax deducted/collected at source by deductors /collectors.
- Advance tax / Self Assessment tax / Regular Assessment tax, etc.
- Details of "Paid Refunds" from Financial Year 2009-10 onwards.
Benefits of Form 26AS
- Once tax credit is reflected in the statement, no need for TDS certificates.
- Enables view of all financial transactions involving TDS/TCS during the relevant Financial Year at one place.
- Helps in claim of tax credits and computation of income at the time of filing of return of income.
- Seamless processing of Income Tax Return and speedy credit of refunds
- Verification of Refunds encashed during the Financial Year.
- Verification of CIN in non-TDS payments.